Friday, April 6, 2012

Shake it off: The Original

Lets face it, a visit from Aunt Flo (fuck it, we're all adults here), getting your period normally sucks.  You're hormonal, bloated and in pain.  Getting your period when you're trying to conceive is a one-two hadouken to your uterus and soft, squishy emotional core.  It's like your body is reviewing all of the month's hard work, all of the charting and timed intercourse, all of the money spent on ovulation predictor kits, all of the hours obsessing over potential early pregnancy signs, and well... going like this:



So, I'm introducing a regular series I like to call: "The internet helps me cope with the crushing fear that I will never conceive a child", Shake it off.  For everyone who got the bad news this week, pour yourself a glass of wine/double shot of espresso/fifth of whiskey and enjoy the original, greatest cheer up the internet has to offer.  This one has gotten me through tough times folks, and I hope it does the same for you.

Without further ado, I present, "Shake it Off-Puppy".


No comments:

Post a Comment