Monday, September 23, 2013

shake it off - Bee & Puppycat

While my "monthly visitor" is no longer as crushing a reminder of our failures as it once was, it still thoroughly sucks. I mean, can't I just have my uterus out at this point?

Annnnnnnyway, here's some internet cartoon awesomeness, garunteed to make just about anything better.



*new reader disclaimer* Shake it off is my semi regular, "oh great, I'm not pregnant again" series. They are little micro-doses of internet awesomeness designed to scientifically decrease your life's suckitude. WITH SCIENCE.

2 comments:

  1. First the word suckitude --((((((suckitude)))))) love.

    Next her grumpy cat apron - Im gonna be making me one of them! The next time Im cranky and cleaning Im going to wear it and sport gurmpy cat awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man! Best. Idea. EVAR! I totally want to make one now too :)

      Delete